Monday 18 April 2011

Progress So Far (Music Magazine Double Page Spread) - 18/04/2011

Before I started modifying my double page spread today, it looked like this:


And my completed spread looked like this:


I first drew a text box using the 'Horizontal Type Tool' and typed the quote '"We hated each other!" - Charlotte Westall' into it in the font Myriad Pro, Bold, size 36pt, Strong, alligned to the centre of its text box and yellow in colour. I then wrote three more captions on my spread and made them in the same front, Condensed, size 14pt, Strong and white and green in colour. I placed these captions over my three images. Lastly, I drew black rectangles using the 'Rectangle Tool' and placed them behind these captions to make them stand out from the three images.

No comments:

Post a Comment