Saturday 16 April 2011

Progress So Far (Music Magazine Double Page Spread) - 16/04/2011

Now that I had edited the images that were going to be used in my double page spread, I could actually start creating it. By the end of the day, my double page spread looked like this:


I placed the two shot of Emily Oakes (brunette girl) and Charlotte Westall on the left-hand side of the page, and then used the 'Rectangle Tool' to draw a large black background on the right-hand side. Next, I used the 'Line Tool' to draw to long white lines separating the page into three columns, then placed the other two images of Charlotte and Emily into the second and third columns. Lastly, I again used the 'Rectangle Tool' to draw two green rectangles and place them behind these images, making them stand out from the black backgraound.

No comments:

Post a Comment