Sunday 10 April 2011

Progress So Far (Music Magazine Contents Page) - 10/04/2011

Now that I've edited the images that are going to be used in my contents page, I can start putting it together. After a few hours, my contents page looked like this:


Firstly, I placed the image of Charlotte Westall and Emily Oakes across the top half of the page and put the "CORE" heading over it in the top right-hand corner, and out the date underneath it so it corresponds to the front cover. I then used the 'Rectangle Tool' to create the black background on the bottom hallf of the page, and further used the 'Line Tool' to draw white lines diving the page up into three columns. I then drew a text box using the 'Horizontal Type Tool' and typed "CONTENTS" in the font Myriad Pro, Bold Condensed, size 100pt, Strong and white in colour and alligned to the left of its text box. Next, I placed the images of Lucy Rimmer-Hall and Conor Wynn into the left and right-hand columns and resized them to fit into the space. To make these pictures stand out more from the page, I drew green rectangles using the 'Rectangle Tool' and placed them behind the images.


No comments:

Post a Comment