Tuesday 12 April 2011

Progress So Far (Music Magazine Contents Page) - 12/04/2011

At the start of the afternoon, my contents page looked like this:


But by the end of the day, it looked like this:



I had not changed much during this short period of time, apart from adding captions onto the pictures to distinguish which band/singer is in each one. I drew a text box over each picture using the 'Horizontal Type Tool' and typed the caption text into it in the font Myriad Pro, Consensed, size 14pt, Strong and alligned to the left of its text box. I made the page numbers yellow, the band names green and the rest of the text white (like I did with the text in the contents columns). This yellow/green/white/black colour scheme corresponds with the colour scheme of the front cover, and thus creates continuity. Lastly, I used the 'Rectangle Tool' to draw black rectangles and place them behind the caption text, making it stand out from the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment